Dear ,
Happy new year.
Please I want you to consider this as a call to humanity as I solicit for your assistance and co-operation in a confidential matter regarding fund (US$46,800,000.00) out of a family beneficiary deposit. This requires a private arrangement.
You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure 100% risk free transfer. You are going to keep 25% of the total sum at the end of this deal and 25% would be for my family and I, while the balance of 50% goes to the less privilege.

Note that I have all the details. The funds in question are quite large ($46.8M).I expect a straight answer from you. If you are willing to co-operate with me, kindly furnish me with your direct telephone number.
Be rest assured that With your co-operation this transaction would last for only 15 works days because I will use my office to protect your interest by directing you on what to do and how to do it in order to avoid mistakes.

Please get back to me through my private email: jlam73000@gmail.com

Thanks as I expect to hear from you.

Mr. James Lambert

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here